This tutorial is for Beginners to learn How To Install WordPress Bluehost account to start a WordPress Website or Blog in 2018. This tutorial is easy to follow with clear screenshots.
Bluehost is one of the best cheap and reliable Webhosting provider. Which is recommended by WordPess.org since 2005. This guide will help newbie bloggers How to Install WordPress Bluehost Webhosting account.
Do you want to make a WordPress blog? Or start a niche blog?
If the answer is YES! Follow the below steps.
Step 1. Sign up for Bluehost account (use this particular link) to get 63% off and a free domain name + free SSL certificate.
I created a post for absolute beginners How to buy a Web-hosting with a FREE domain name on Bluehost. You can read by clicking this LINK. With 63% off(coupon code included).
Here, GONATOR will provide a detailed tutorial which makes it very easy to install WordPress on Bluehost Webhosting account.
I hosted a couple of niche blogs on Bluehost account. I like them. They’re simple to use for beginners; they’re cheap & reliable.
This tutorial will cover:
- A complete guide to installing WordPress blog on Bluehost account.
If your blog still running on Blogger or Weebly. It is time to host your blogs on self-hosted Wordpress platform, which is one of the best platforms to start blogging and make money from Adsense.
How To Install WordPress Bluehost hosting:
Login to your Bluehost cPanel account and Click on cPanel at the top of hosting.
Look for website tab and click on Install WordPress from the list.
On the next screen, you’ll see Bluehost Mojo marketplace, Click on Get Started button.
On the next page, choose the domain name to install WordPress(CMS). In the directory field, you can enter a subdirectory such as ‘blog’ or you can leave it blank( I recommend leaving it empty).
Tip: Before installing WordPress on your domain, note that you can install WordPress on your domain with or without “www.” I recommended you to choose without “www.” It is for your visitors to get attention on your domain name. You will see it from the drop-down menu.
Click on Next button. On next screen, you need to give a name to your site(usually your domain name) and create a username and password.
- Don’t forget Tick on this three options.
- Give a title to your Blog or site mine GoVator
- Admin Username: By default, Admin Username shows your email, change it to your desired username. (Important: Don’t select ‘admin ‘ as your Admin Username, it is easy for hackers to hack your blog).
- Admin Email Address: leave it with your email, because you will receive your login credentials to this email.
- Admin Password: Change it with your desired strong password(Look default password to get an idea for strong Password).
Important: Keep a check mark on “Automatically create a new database for this installation.”
Finally, click on “Install” button and WordPress will start installing.
The process will continue for 1 min.
Your final screen “Installation Complete” will appear.
You will also receive an email with your login and password details to your registered email.
Finished, You just Installed WordPress on Bluehost.
Important guides on Bluehost hosting:
- After your successful WordPress installation on Bluehost account, you need to tweak a couple of WordPress setting from your dashboard. Click here to read.
- For beginners learn, how to install WordPress plugins on your blog.(ex: Contact form, social media share etc…). Click here to read.
- Also learn, how to install a WordPress theme on your blog. Click here to read.
I hope this infographic tutorial helped you. Comment below if you stuck anywhere in the process.
If you are a Bluehost user, share your thoughts and experiences, below comment section.
Create your WordPress Website or Blog on Bluehost.(A Free Domain name with 63% off coupon code included). + free SSL certificate.
Share it with others on social media platforms.